INTRODUCTION TO CHAKRA HEALING
SUNDAY OCTOBER 13. 2:30PM - 5:30PM
TIERRA ALMA - 226 BEACH RD. MORDIALLOC
Join Holly and learn about the importance of maintaining a healthy chakra system.
The Chakras are the centres in our bodies in which energy flows through. Our 7 main chakras are located in seven different points along our spine.
Each chakra has it's own purpose, association and connection - corresponding to specific organs, as well as physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual states of being - influencing all areas of our lives.
Through the chakras, a person's spirit becomes receptive to communicate with cosmic energy. They are our gateways to consciousness. Balancing the chakras not only benefits our well-being, but also enhances our connection with our higher self.
IN THIS WORKSHOP WE WILL
- Learn about the role, purpose & connection of each chakra.
- Experience a guided, chakra balancing meditation (with visualisation, mantra & sound healing).
- Understand the healing power of Crystals & Essential Oils to balance our chakra system.
- Use pendulums to assess imbalances
- Workshop notes will be provided for you to take home.
- Herbal teas and treats provided.
- Additional crystal healing products available to purchase on the day.
DATE: Sunday October 13.
TIME: 2.30pm - 5:30pm
LOCATION: Tierra Alma. 226 Beach Rd. Mordialloc
$45 (or $60 - includes 7 chakra healing crystals to take home).
Bookings are confirmed with $20 pre-payment.
10 spots only.
Please contact Holly with any questions & to book: e: email@example.com / ph: 0404 203 957
Holly Uhlich from Tevita Healing is a Holistic Therapist. (Counselor, Yoga & Meditation Teacher, Health Educator, Reiki Master, Pellowah Energy Healer & Social Worker).
TEVITA - meaning "beloved" - is a holistic lifestyle community. Our passion is health & wellness. Our intention is to connect people. We are not all followers, TEVITA is unique, because you are... it's time for a change...
We Accept Payment from:
© 2014 - Tevita - All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Onlinethinkers.com